ZeroTune delivers 235psi of main line pressure without the need or hassle of transmission tuning.
Using RevMax ZeroTune technology, you now have full control mechanically to alter shift feel, converter apply rate and line pressure. You or your customer is free to use any engine tuner or delivery platform as modified transmission programming is no longer needed.
- Separator plate features a black oxide coated triple plate design
- Dual removable gaskets
- Fluid pathways & orifice sizes changed
- Re-engineered accumulator springs
- Thicker anodized accumulator retention plate eliminates accumulator plate blowout issues. 81% thicker than the OE and laser cut from solid hardened steel
- Recalibrated pressure regulator spring eliminates line pressure spikes which can cause harsh shifting, binds, accumulator plate blow off and broken internal shafts
- ZeroTune Technology maintains factory reverse line pressure
- 38% additional clutch clamping force vs OE
- New design converter regulator valve incorporates an internal blow-off valve to limit converter charge pressure. This valve stops torque converter ballooning issues and harsh converter clutch apply complaints
- Redesigned converter lockup valve which gives factory like converter apply feel even while using a triple disc converter and prevents input shaft breakage!
- Revised accumulator spring rates
The RevMax 68RFE ZeroTune kit requires the transmission to be removed from the vehicle and be partially disassembled. It is recommended that a professional transmission technician installs this kit.This kit is NOT designed for DIY and requires a high level of knowledge in the areas of transmission operation and assembly. Incorrect installation of this kit will cause catastrophic transmission failure!
- 5/32 Allen Socket
- T25 Torx
- T27 Torx
- 10mm socket
- 8mm socket
- M5 x .8 Tap (Optional)
- 4.20MM Drill Bi (Optional)
- Small flathead screwdriver
- Large flathead screwdriver
- Transmission Assembly Gel
- Inch Lb Torque Wrench